The Auburn University RN to BSN program is a flexible online program geared to working professionals and helps you take your career to the next level.
To apply to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) program, you must first submit the online application to Auburn University. Prior to starting the form, please contact your Admissions Advisor to determine if you meet the admissions requirements and learn about any helpful next steps or important deadlines.
To be considered for admission to the online RN to BSN program, you must:
Confirm you meet the transfer prerequisites and admissions requirements for Auburn University.
Apply to Auburn University.
- Applications are reviewed within 3 to 5 business days.
- Once you have been admitted, you will receive confirmation from an Admissions Advisor.
Submit your official transcript(s) as part of your online application, showing the completion of an accredited associate degree in nursing or a diploma program.
- Official transcripts must be reviewed by Auburn before you can submit an application to the RN to BSN program.
Complete your nursing application by the final deadline.
Provide a copy of your current unencumbered RN license in the state where your professional practice project hours will be completed.
- Submit a Letter of Intent once admitted to the School of Nursing.
For questions regarding the application process or transfer credits, please contact Online Admissions at 855-500-3038.
* NOTE: Admission to Auburn University does not guarantee admission to AUSON. Applicants must hold a diploma or associate degree from an accredited nursing program. Once admitted to Auburn University, you must also apply to the AUSON's online RN to BSN program. Please contact the Online Graduate Admissions office at 334-521-1465 for further instructions.
|Term||Final Application Deadline||Start Date|
|Spring 2018||December 11||January 10|
|Fall 2018||August 10||August 17|