Learn About Our Online BCS Program
Find your opportunity to be a part of tomorrow's technological advances today. Join Auburn University's Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering in the top-ranked Samuel Ginn College of Engineering, where we aim to prepare students with the professional insight and computer science prowess they need to excel in their careers in the developing digital world.1
At the Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering, we strive to provide our students with an engaging and interactive educational experience that helps them build upon their fundamental skills and apply what they learn in their current or future roles. Our online programs are no different.
By offering the flexibility of a 100 percent online degree completer program, the Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering makes it easier than ever to complete your bachelor's degree and pursue your professional goals on your schedule. Our online completer program blends traditional instruction methods with modern technology to offer outstanding educational opportunities to students like you.
As an online student, you'll join the Auburn Family, a warm community of fellow scholars, which extends beyond our physical campus and into our innovative online network, helping to keep you connected to your peers and professors every step of the way.
A Glance at What Makes Us Great
- SACS accredited
- Top 50 Public School by U.S. News & World Report1
- Top 60 Best Undergraduate Engineering School by U.S. News & World Report1
- Top 50 in Best Values in Public Colleges by Kiplinger2
- A Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Operations, Cyber Defense and Information Assurance, as designated by the National Security Agency
Earn Your Bachelor's in Computer Science Online
Our online Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS) degree completer program helps students move forward in their current or future computer science and software engineering careers and can be done as they work full time. Complete your undergraduate degree through a flexible, 100 percent online program from a nationally ranked university.1
1. Retrieved on July 31, 2017, from usnews.com/best-colleges/auburn-university-1009/overall-rankings
2. Retrieved on July 31, 2017, from kiplinger.com/tool/college/T014-S001-kiplinger-s-best-values-in-public-colleges/index.php