Complete Your Business Degree Online
Through a multidisciplinary business curriculum, Auburn University’s online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) degree completion program gives students the opportunity to complete their bachelor’s degree 100 percent online. Students will learn how to solve complex problems creatively and discover how to pursue business opportunities successfully on a schedule that works for them, from anywhere they choose.
Our online BSBA degree is designed for students who have already earned credits toward their undergraduate degree, and it can help open your range of future opportunities in part by maximizing your proficiency in the functional areas of business, including:
Whether you are transferring from another university or are a current or former Auburn University student, the online BSBA program is a convenient way for you to earn your degree from a nationally ranked business school and university completely on your own terms.
For more information, view our admissions requirements here, or reach out to an Admissions Advisor at 855-500-3038.
Apply by May 7th for May 17th start.
Get to Know Auburn University
The Harbert College of Business at Auburn University is dedicated to empowering students to achieve success in business by helping them tackle today's concerns through a high-quality education that focuses on:
- Knowledge, so our students can successfully contribute to their companies and communities
- Excellence, by offering rigorous programs that encourage a practical application of skills
- Hard work, with the belief that achievement requires effort and determination
- Family, by bringing students together as one community of learners
- Ethics, emphasizing both personal and social responsibility among students and in business practice
Our online program blends traditional instruction methods with modern technology to offer outstanding educational opportunities to students like you.
As an online student, you'll join the Auburn Family, a warm community of fellow scholars, which extends beyond our physical campus and into our innovative online network, helping to keep you connected to your peers and professors every step of the way.
The Best in Business
Our online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) degree lets you complete your bachelor's degree at a nationally ranked university and a top-ranked business school with the flexibility and convenience of an online program.1
- AACSB and SACS accredited
- Top 50 Public School according to U.S. News & World Report1
- Top 70 Best Undergraduate Business Program according to U.S. News & World Report1
- Top 50 in Best Values in Public Colleges according to Kiplinger2
- One of only 55 institutions designated an Innovation and Economic Prosperity University by the Association of Public & Land-Grant Universities (APLU)3
- 22 courses, 60 credit hours
- 2 courses per term, 7.5 weeks per course, 5 terms per year
- Graduate in as few as 2 years
- 100% online
Start pursuing your career goals on a schedule that works for you with the flexibility of our 100 percent online Bachelor’s in Business Administration degree. Conduct your course work anytime, anywhere, so you can balance your career or family obligations with earning your degree while receiving the same high-quality educational experience as our on-campus students.
The Auburn Family and Student Success Coordinators are available to guide you toward successful completion of your undergraduate journey. Discover your resources and opportunities for student support.
Discover Our Curriculum
Whether you are changing your vocation, just getting started in your career or preparing for graduate school down the road, our program can provide you with the critical knowledge and practical decision-making and management skills needed to help give you the competitive edge in business. While transferring to the online BSBA degree program is a big decision, it’s one that could help empower you to finish the degree you’ve invested so much in already.
Find out more about the courses you’ll take, so you can see how they can set you up for success in business.
1. Retrieved on July 31, 2017, from usnews.com/best-colleges/auburn-university-1009/overall-rankings
2. Retrieved on July 31, 2017, from kiplinger.com/tool/college/T014-S001-kiplinger-s-best-values-in-public-colleges/index.php
3. Retrieved on July 31, 2017, from aplu.org/projects-and-initiatives/economic-development-and-community-engagement/innovation-and-economic-prosperity-universities-designation-and-awards-program/designees.html