Launch Your Career with an Online BSBA Degree
Through a multidisciplinary business curriculum, Auburn University’s online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) degree completer program helps prepare students to solve complex problems creatively and to pursue business opportunities successfully.
Our online BSBA degree is designed to maximize your proficiency in the functional areas of business, like marketing, finance, accounting and management, which help you apply what you learn in a great number of industries, opening the range of your future opportunities.
Whether you are changing your vocation, just getting started in your career, or preparing for graduate school down the road, our program can provide you with the critical knowledge and the practical decision-making and management skills needed to help give you the competitive edge in business.
- AACSB and SACS accredited
- 22 courses, 60 credit hours
- 2 courses per term, 7.5 weeks per course, 5 terms per year
- Graduate in as few as 2 years
- 100% online
- Top 50 Public School by U.S. News & World Report1
- Top 70 Best Undergraduate Business Program by U.S. News & World Report1
- Top 50 in Best Values in Public Colleges by Kiplinger2
- One of only 55 institutions designated an Innovation and Economic Prosperity University by the Association of Public & Land-Grant Universities (APLU)3
To find out more about joining our program, view the admissions requirements and application deadlines here.
Discover Our Curriculum
Find out more about the courses you’ll take in the online Bachelor’s of Business Administration program, so you can see how they set you up for success in business.
Complete Your BSBA Online with Auburn University
Start pursuing your career goals on a schedule that works for you, with the flexibility of our 100 percent online Bachelor’s in Business Administration degree. Conduct your course work anytime, anywhere, so you can balance your career or family obligations with earning your degree, while receiving the same high quality of educational experience as our on-campus students do.
For more information, view our admissions requirements here, or reach out to an Admissions Advisor at 855-500-3038. When you’re ready to take the next step, you can complete the application online here.
1. Retrieved on July 31, 2017, from usnews.com/best-colleges/auburn-university-1009/overall-rankings
2. Retrieved on July 31, 2017, from kiplinger.com/tool/college/T014-S001-kiplinger-s-best-values-in-public-colleges/index.php
3. Retrieved on July 31, 2017, from aplu.org/projects-and-initiatives/economic-development-and-community-engagement/innovation-and-economic-prosperity-universities-designation-and-awards-program/designees.html